A live concert. Fireworks. A midnight countdown. Great food and drink. A spot to watch the college bowl games. Basically everything you’d expect from a first-class New Year’s party, right in the middle of downtown Columbia, South Carolina.
While general admission is free, by choosing from among several ticket upgrades, you’ll enjoy even more amenities, such as an indoor lounge, a better view, an open bar and hors d’oeuvres, indoor restrooms, and reserved, adjacent parking.
Here are a few more details:
- The celebration will be held on Columbia’s Main Street between Gervais and Lady Streets—right in front of the South Carolina Statehouse.
- General admission is free, with two levels of ticket upgrades available: Pepsi Premier Viewing Area, and Cîroc Crescent Lounge
- Gates open at 6 p.m. on December 31, 2012. Gates close at 1:30 a.m. on January 1, 2013.
- Entertainment in order of appearance with music beginning at 6:20 p.m.
- The Reggie Sullivan Band (6:20pm – 6:50pm)
- Terence Young and the Finesse Band (7:10pm – 7:40pm)
- DJ BizMarkie (7:55pm – 8:30pm)
- Atlantic Starr (8:40pm – 9:40pm)
- DJ BizMarkie (9:50pm – 10:35pm)
- The Wallflowers (11:05pm – 12:35am)
- Midnight festivities, fireworks (11:55pm – 12:10am)
Please explore this website for more details, and get ready for some Famously Hot hospitality and excitement as you ring in 2013!