The Street Party
You're Free to Celebrate with Free Admission!
Join thousands of merrymakers in downtown Columbia for a free party with live music, fireworks, a midnight countdown and more.
FHNY highlights include:
- Live entertainment until after midnight
- Midnight countdown
- The largest NYE fireworks display in South Carolina
- Vibrant, festival atmosphere
- Parking in downtown city garages
- Budweiser alert cab $10 discounts
- Special COMET services and park-and-ride locations
- Vendors selling food, soft drinks, beer, wine, and champagne
- Artists and buskers and other street performers
- Free WiFi, thanks to Spirit Communications
- Convenient food court & “Comfort Zone,” featuring a fleet of food trucks and vendors, beer, wine and champagne & place to sit
And much more fun!
Other offerings on Main Street on New Year's Eve include the City of Columbia's NYE Carnival for kids with carnival rides, games and face painters, hosted by the City of Columbia Parks & Recreation Department, and the Main St. ice skating rink on Boyd Plaza, in front of the Columbia Museum of Art.